Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Noisy Man News

We had fun attending Noisy Man's Spring Concert at school.  It is pretty easy to tell already that being on the stage is not his thing.  Mommy had to keep making silly faces at him to make him smile and look like he was 1/2 way enjoying himself.  Still, he did a great job and knew exactly what he was supposed to do.  (And I do have to admit, I had fun making faces at him!)  Check out this great capture I got of him at the end.  He spotted me in the back of the auditorium as I went out a little early to do PTO stuff. 


And, even more exciting than a spring concert, my big boy can now ride his bike without training wheels!  Although mommy was busy recording and forgot to click a few pictures in the process.  I didn't get any pictures of him riding until after he had already crashed and refused to really get going again.  Now, the weather has taken a turn for the worse and we haven't been able to get out much to practice.  Hopefully, he'll forget the small scratch he got the first time and be ready to hop back on as soon as we make it back outside.




We have also started to plan his next birthday party.   How is my little guy turning 7?!?!  Where did this adorable little thing go?



Now he is just big and adorable!

0 comments: